Delivery manager – Bratislava, Slovakia
Elisa Polystar is a growth company owned by 2B€ revenue (20% profit) Elisa Group, and Elisa Polystar is growing quick – this year Frinx (SVK) and Cardinality Ltd (UK & PL) were added to the company offering. The core business is on assuring network quality, to automate network operations and make autonomous, software-driven networks happen. Our mission is to contribute to a sustainable future through digitalization. In Slovakia we have offices in Bratislava and Poprad.
We are now looking for a telco industry professional with a strong hands-on engineering background and technical skills to work in a versatile role of Delivery Manager. The solutions you are providing are constantly developed and commonly used in the telco industry. We aspire to implement the best network monitoring and analytics solutions on the planet.
The Delivery Manager’s work is organized in regional teams serving the end customers (mostly telco operators). The role in Bratislava is a hybrid one with quite a lot of flexibility. Our office is at the Business Center Bratislava (Mlynské nivy, 821 09). The starting gross salary for this role is 2.500€ per month but the final salary depends on the background and skills of the successful candidate.
This job includes:
Deliver Management tasks
- Taking the ownership of and managing solution delivery projects
- Building a trust-based relationship with the customers
- Cross-departmental communication with Sales and Product (R&D) teams
- Hands-on work on aspects of the project delivery (technical design & documentation, configuration)
- Handling technical product-related communication internally and externally
The role we now recruit in is challenging as it’s versatile but it is rewarding as you get to learn continuously when working with top telco clients of the world.
- Have worked as a project/delivery manager in the field of IT/Telco for a minimum of a few years
- Have worked in telco industry and the field of IT in a technical role for a minimum of a few years
- Be a great team player with a positive attitude
- Embrace the opportunity to learn new skills on a weekly basis
The technical and project management skills that you already have can vary. The key is the more you know, the more doable the jumping into the role of a Delivery Manager becomes. Some of the topics you might know include:
- Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2 etc.) is beneficial but not mandatory
- Telco and data networks
- Linux, networking, virtualisation/containers
How does that all sound? If you would like to check if your background has potential, you can always ask our recruiter, Saku – email@example.com. When you submit the job application, it will be reviewed by Gino and Konstantin and we try to respond quickly – ideally by inviting to a video interview.