TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – CANADA
Elisa Polystar, subsidiary of Elisa Group, is an innovative provider of cloud-native automation and analytics solutions. Our products help communication service providers (CSPs) reduce OPEX and CAPEX costs while enhancing customer experience. Our portfolio – proven with hundreds of CSPs globally – integrates AI-driven analytics with automation. It unlocks the benefits of closed-loop network operations and optimization delivering self-driving networks. Our mission is to contribute to a sustainable future through digitalization.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) department plays a critical role in ensuring overall revenue growth to Elisa Polystar. The Technical Account Manager is an integral part of the sales cycle, collaborating with the Business Region Director to expand the breadth and depth of Elisa Polystar services and product adoption. Reporting to Vice President Presales.
Every day will bring interesting, challenging and rewarding experience on the job while you:
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Engage with your customers to understand business needs, develop and own the technical relationship with the customer.
- Effectively handle all presales duties such as demo, presentations, proof of concept, RFI/RFP/RFQ and assist in the technical sales process.
- Design future proof solutions including hardware and software licenses that best fit customer requirements.
- Collect all customer network information required for the design, implementation and configuration of the solution.
- Help Communication Service Providers (CSP) to create true business value through data and analytics and make CSP a more data-driven organization.
- Technically qualify opportunities and decide the fit vs. Elisa Polystar solutions
- Communicate with the customer in post-sales phase.
- Present new solution/features and company roadmap.
Experience and knowledge
- 5+ years experience in working with wireless and/or wireline communication service providers.
- Understanding the specific needs and challenges of communication service providers from an Operational Support System (OSS) perspective.
- Previous customer facing experience as a technical lead
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Presentation skills: equally good with both large and small audiences.
Deep understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- 2G/3G/4G/5G/VoLTE & IMS protocols
- Access/Transport/Core network analytics and troubleshooting
- IP/MPLS/SR Network protocols and architectures
- Understanding of Intent Based Networking
- Network operations automation
- RAN engineering process automation
- Cloud-Native Network Functions (CNFs), microservices
- Data Warehouse, Big Data and advanced analytics solutions
- On-prem Data Lakes, Cloud solutions in public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Good understanding of DevOps, DataOps and MLOps
- Cost/Value analysis
- Experience with Polystar’s OSIX Monitoring system & Kalix Analytics solution
- Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Elastic Search, Kafka, Apache Spark
- Travel: up to 40%
- Canada – Ontario Province (Toronto or Ottawa, preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English. Working level of other languages (French and/or Spanish) is a merit.
If you would like more information, please contact Vugar Aliyev, Vice President Presales, +46702993806. Interviews will be ongoing. Interviews will be ongoing.
For privacy, check www.elisapolystar.com/privacy-policy/