Topology, inventory and automation for large scale transport networks
Dates of Live Webinars:
23 November 2022, 13:00 & 19:00 CET
30 November 2022, 13:00 & 19:00 CET
Topic: Topology, inventory and automation for large scale transport networks
Automating transport networks for agile service delivery – an Insight Webinar from Elisa Polystar
Elisa Polystar is pioneering network automation, combining insight and action to enhance the performance of your networks.
Delivering new services, dynamically and at scale is a key challenge – and we want to show you how automation can help you.
In the webinar we explored:
- Service orchestration in IP / MPLS / SR networks
- Automation – at scale – for multi-vendor environments
- Automatic discovery, identification, and provisioning for network elements
- Agile topology discovery and visualization
- How to use gNMI, NETCONF and CLI for efficient device communication
We displayed how you can achieve this in your network, with a live demonstration, practical use cases and much more.